YOGA FOR STRESS RELIEF & MINDFULNESS
Dr Grace Bullock's Applied Neuroscience, Psychophysiology, Cognitive-Behavioural Psychology, Yoga & Mindfulness
Learn how to create greater calm, clarity, understanding and success in your interpersonal interactions resulting in enhanced leadership skill, increased interpersonal effectiveness, and happier, more satisfying personal and professional relationships.
E-RYT 500, Psychologist, Research Scientist, Author, Yoga & Mindfulness Expert
Specializing in Yoga for Stress Relief & Mindful Relationships
Chronic stress hijacks your mind, body, brain and nervous system, leaving you less able to think, plan, communicate effectively or be productive. Based on decades of research in applied neuroscience, psychophysiology, psychology and contemplative science, the BREATHE Program provides simple tools and practical exercises to relieve stress and cultivate greater attention, awareness and communication effectiveness.
The BREATHE Program teaches you how to create greater calm, clarity, understanding and success in your interpersonal interactions resulting in enhanced leadership skill, increased interpersonal effectiveness, and happier, more satisfying personal and professional relationships.
In the BREATHE program you will learn.
1. How chronic stress primes your mind, brain and body for conflict.
2. To calm your mind, brain and body with yogic breath modification techniques.
3. To identify when you are feeling stressed using somatic awareness skills.
4. To identify when you’re lost in your personal story rather than being present.
5. To discern your personal story from your present reality.
6. To use these tools for better communication and more satisfying relationships.
This empowers you to...
~ Act from a place of calm and focused awareness,
~ Create and maintain healthy relationships,
~ Increase your happiness and success.